CloseSkip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Parental Services

Renew the Authorization Granted to the Mother or Authorized Person of a Minor

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : General Authority for Minors Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience


This service enables the renewal of the authorization granted to the mother or the authorized person of a minor during the last month of the authorization’s validity.

Offline Instructions

Submit the application form, along with the following documents:

  • Applicant’s QID Card
  • Authorization to be Renewed

Service Center

Building of General Authority for Minors’ Affairs (View Google Maps)


There are no fees for this service.

Was this service helpful?