This service allows those who have the right to deal with commercial agencies to renew the agencies' registration which is close to expire, through the website of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI).
- Login to the e-Investor Services.
- Fill in the online form, entering all the required information.
Attach the following documents:
- A copy of the ID.
- A continuity letter from the parent company, or any other document indicating continuity, or a new contract that conforms to the law.
- Pay the appropriate fees, and print the commercial agency's renewed registration certificate.
- Visit the MOCI premises.
- Fill in the paper form, and submit all the above mentioned documents.
- Pay appropriate fees.
- This service is available around the clock.
- In case of applying online, you have to visit the ministry to verify the original documents if there is a new contract, or an update of the agency's data during the renewal.
- A continuity letter from the parent company, or any other document indicating continuity, or a new contract that conforms to the law must be submitted, if the contract is fixed-term and the date of its validity is over or less than two months remains, or if the applicant requested to update the contract data.
- The applicant must be one of the partners or authorized signatories who have the authority to deal with commercial agencies in the commercial register.
- The commercial register must be valid and not confiscated, and the commercial agency must not be written off.
- If the contract is fixed term and isn't renewed automatically, the remaining validity period (the remaining period from the date of application to the end of the contract) must be at least two months. If the contract is indefinite or automatically renewed, it is considered valid.
QR 2000 for each registration period (two years) starting from March 6, 2005.
Was this service helpful?