Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Renew or Reissue Lost or Damaged License of Recruiting Foreign Workers for Third Party

  • Fees- QR 2000
  • Last Updated 09 Jan, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Labour
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner

Service Description

Please note that this service has been temporarily disabled due to the current circumstances and until further notice.

Companies may submit a request to the Ministry of Labor, to renew the license of recruiting foreign workers for a third party, or replace it in case of its loss or damage.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the application form and attach the Bank Security (Bank Guarantee) upon its renewal, and an official copy of the company’s report indicating the license loss or the damaged license copy.
  • Submit the application form to the Work Permit Department, and pay the appropriate fees.

Service Centers


For renewing or issuing a replacement for a damaged or lost license: QR 2000.

Was this service helpful?