Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Renew License of Company Operating in Fire Protection Field

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner


Companies operating in the fire protection field may submit a request to the Civil Defense Department at the Ministry of Interior (MOI) to get approval to renew their commercial licenses. Such companies should be accredited by the Department and have a valid registration in the establishment system.

Online Instruction

  • Login with your smartcard to the e-services portal of MOI.
  • Select the required transaction type (Personal for the smart card owner or Company Name for the authorized person).
  • Click on "Civil Defense Services" and select "Renew License".
  • Enter the basic details about the establishment in "Establishment Details" page.
  • Enter the required information about the establishment you want to license in "Building Description" page.
  • Enter the detailed building address in "Address" page.
  • Enter the basic details about establishment contact persons in "License Owner Contact Details".
  • Attach the following documents:

  • Commercial license and register and photo of the establishment.
  • Letter from Ministry of Education and Higher Education for schools and centers.
  • Letter from Endowments Ministry for religious centers.
  • Letter from Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs for kindergartens.
  • Letter from Qatar Tourism Authority for hotels.
  • Previous building completion certificate for Civil Defense and Municipality Ministry.
  • Approved blueprint of fire, alarm and ventilation systems, and architectural design.
  • Request maintenance letter from the owner to Civil Defense Dept.
  • Annual maintenance contract for building attachments.
  • Blueprint of exhibition and lease contract, if any.
  • Review and confirm the added details in "Summary" page.

  • Click on "Send" to confirm sending the request to Civil Defense Dept.

Was this service helpful?