This service, provided by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MOEHE), allows students to register and engage in summer and recreation centers' activities that fill their time, improve their skills, and help them explore their talents.
Parents can also participate in summer activities with their children in some activities according to the center's regulations and guidelines.
Registration is available to all students (Qatari and Residents) that are registered in MOEHE’s government schools, as well as Qatari Students in Private schools, and students of special needs in both in Al Resala Secondary School for Girls and Al Gharafa Sports Club.
- Register through the school, when the registration period is announced.
- Visit the center headquarters in which you registered (based on the geographical location) and attach a valid QID card or passport copy, and two personal photographs.
No fees are required for this service.
- The center’s target audience are primary, preparatory, and secondary schools’ students, aged 6 to 18, and there are different specific activities for each age group.
- Registration at summer centers is open based on scheduled timing made by the Educational Affairs department at MOEHE. You can also check the Ministry's various social media channels.
- You can visit the service information page for more information.
Was this service helpful?