Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Other Services

Register Lost Items Notices

  • Last Updated 01 Aug, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Visitor: Student, Tourist, Business Owner
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Employee

Service Description

Qatari citizens, residents, companies and institutions with smart cards may report loss of documents to the Passports and Travel Documents Department at the Ministry of Interior (MOI). They can report the loss of some items, such as a passport, QID and driving license.

Online Instructions

  • Log in with your smartcard to the e-services portal of MOI.
  • Select the required transaction type (Personal for the smart card owner or Company Name for the authorized person).
  • Click on "Cases Services" and select "Report Lost Object".
  • For Qataris: Enter the required details in "Person Details" to start registering the notice.
  • Select the lost items that you want to report from "Lost Objects List".
  • Select the nearest police station and enter date and place of the lost items.
  • Register the report after reviewing the details in "Lost Items Registration" page.
  • To register another report for lost items, click "New Entry" and repeat the above-mentioned steps.

Additional Information

  • The registered Qatari Smart Card should be valid.
  • This service is available for Qataris, residents, companies and organizations holding Qatari Smart Card.

Was this service helpful?