The Centre for Geographic Information Systems (Centre for GIS) at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) offers a wide range of geographical information system training courses that benefit individuals, public and companies.
The main training program is announced every six months so that those interested may choose the course that suits them before its scheduled start date.
- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Centre for GIS either by email or fax.
- Pay appropriate fees.
Training halls of the Centre for GIS.
- The registration form can be sent via email (email@example.com) or fax (+974 44262532).
- For any inquiries, please call +974 44262532.
- MME provides the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan on its website.
- This service requires 15 days to be completed.
- You can check this service information on MME website.
Fees vary between QR (500, 800 or 1,200) based on the required training course and training hours.
Was this service helpful?