The Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MOEHE) allows students who meet admission criteria to register in vocational schools.
Qatar Technical School is a school for vocational training and education that aims to equips students with various technical skills preparing them to work in the various fields such as General Mechanics, Welding, Information Technology, Electricity, Electronics, Instrumentation technology, Industrial Operations, as well as working as Lab Technicians and in the field of Safety and Security.
The school admits students who are Qatari Students, Children of Qatari Mothers, Children of GCC Residents, and Children born in Qatar. If they meet the required criteria for admission below.
Registration is open in all Vocational Schools throughout May 3 – June, 18, 2020.
Registration in Qatar Secondary Technical School For Boys for 2020-2021 Academic Year:
Due to the current conditions in the country, a special number has been dedicated for sending application forms via WhatsApp (66578364), without having to visit the school for registration. Admission Interviews will be conducted virtually.
- The student’s parent should fill out the application form, sign it, and submit along the following documents:
- "To Whom it May Concern" certificate from KAHRAMAA or KAHRAMAA’s Bill stating the electricity number
- Parent Employment Certificate
- Current Year’s Passing Certificate (Original Final Report), to be submitted as soon as exams are concluded.
- Four recent photos of the student
- Student’s valid passport copy
- Health card copy
- Birth certificate copy
- Student Health file to be submitted at the beginning of the school year
- Parent's QID Copy.
No fees are required for this service.
- Admitted Qatari students are required to provide the school with their bank account number under the supervision of the parent.
- Only 20% of students born in Qatar will be accepted out of the overall number of school's students which is up to 150.
- The parent should sign all acknowledgments relating to behavioral assessment, school uniform, transportation, and any other procedure for the new student.
- The passing percentage in the last academic report should not be less than 80%, especially in English Language, Science, and Math subjects.
- The students seeking registration doesn't have to be within the geographical location of the school, as student can be admitted from all area across Qatar.
Was this service helpful?