The General Retirement and Social Insurance Authority (GRSIA) provides this service to businesses and government entities to inquire about the notices of deposited amounts in GRSIA account and the details of the paid amounts.
- Login to the Online Services Portal for Employers using your Hukoomi credentials.
- Browse e-service form and enter all the required information.
- Click on “Search” to query data according to the entered search criteria.
- Visit the Contributions Accounts Section at GRSIA headquarters.
- Provide any required information to get the service.
Contributions Accounts Section at GRSIA headquarters (Check Google Maps).
- The employees authorized to use this service should be registered users in Hukoomi.
- You can get this service through the Customer Service from Sunday to Thursday from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- For any inquiries or assistance, please contact the Call Center at (183) which is available round the clock.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?