Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Visas & Residence Permits

Query and Pay Sponsor's Visas Fees

  • Fees- QR300 for work visa.
  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner
Resident: Employee


Nationals, residents and companies can query online, pay fees and print sponsor’s visas such as: work, family and tourist visas.

Online Instructions

  • Login with your smartcard to the e-services portal of MOI.
  • Select the required transaction type (Personal for the smart card owner or Company Name for the authorized person).
  • Click on "Visa Services" and select "Visa Inquiry and Payment".
  • Select the required visa to query and print from Query for Visas".
  • To query by visa number, select "Visa Number", then enter its number and click "View" to view its details, status and applicable fees (if any).
  • To query by passport number, select "Passport", then enter its number and click "View".
  • Select passport type from "Passport Type" list, then select visa holder nationality from "Nationalities" list.
  • Click on "Query" to search the required visas and view its status and applicable fees (if any).
  • Pay the applicable fees as the system will move you to the bank screen to pay.
  • After paying the fees, you will be moved to "Print Visa" page so you can view and print visa details.
  • Click "New Entry" and repeat the previous steps if you want to query for more visas.


Fees vary according to the visa type as follows:

  • QR300 for work visa.
  • QR200 for family visa.
  • QR100 for tourist visa.

Was this service helpful?