This service allows students and faculty members at Qatar University to receive their university textbooks, whether they are printed or electronic textbooks.
The university provides a subsidy equaling 50% of the total price for students’ books over QR 50, and the student is charged with bearing the value of the book, whose price is less than QR 50. The schedule of distributing the textbooks is announced before each semester.
Requirements & Conditions (Terms or documents that must be fulfilled or provided by the applicant to be eligible for the service):
- To book an appointment, you can use this guide.
- Bring your student QU ID or Qatari ID.
- Print out the textbook list marked with required textbooks, if not you can print in textbooks sections, please use the guide on how to print your booklist
- Attend during the assigned day of the textbook acquisition schedule.
- In order to receive eBooks access code, students are requested to submit the e-textbooks request form through Self-Service System Banner. Please read the Step by step guide on how to request the e-textbook.
- At the beginning of each semester, a schedule for distributing printed textbooks is determined based on colleges for two weeks. After this period, the service remains available to all colleges until the end of each semester. Except pandemic situation.
Fees vary according to service and books.
Was this service helpful?