Qatar University (QU) is committed to a policy of fair treatment for its students/faculty/staff in their relationships with each other as well as other members of the University community. The purpose of this policy is to establish the procedure for submitting any complaint.
Thus, the QU community can easily submit a complaint, whether it is an academic or non-academic one, through the Student Complaints System on myBanner Self-Service.
The Office of Vice President for Student Affairs has a commitment to ensuring that all complaints are resolved using a clear, fair and reliable management process. The University treats complaints seriously and ensures all processes are clear, prompt, confidential and fair to all parties.
- Visit Qatar University's My Banner Self-Service System.
- Click on "Enter Secure Area", then sign in using your email and password.
- Select "Student Services", then "Student Complaints System".
- Select "Submit a Complaint".
- Select a term, then click "Submit".
- Read the complaint policy
- Select the Complaint type and whom its against.
- Enter the complaint details, and click "Submit Application".
- Acknowledge reading the complaint policy, and click "Submit Application".
- You will receive an e-mail that your complaint has been submitted successfully.
To check the complaint status
- Select "Student Services", then "Complaint System".
- Select "Check Complaint Status".
To re-appeal complaint
- Select "Student Services", then "Complaint System", then "Complaint Re-appeal".
- Write the complaint code, and click "Get Complaint Details".
- Write the appeal details, then click "Save".
To withdraw or delete a complaint
- Select "Check Complaint Status" and click on the required complaint then click "Withdraw from Selected Complaint ".
- Select "Check Complaint Status", then "Withdrawal Complaint".
Was this service helpful?