The clinic at Qatar University provides free medical support and services to students, faculty, and staff of the University. Experienced doctors, pharmacists, and a team of dedicated nurses are constantly on hand, working to secure the safety and well-being of the University’s attendants, as well as contribute health education programs for raising awareness.
Sections of the clinic include: reception, detection rooms, chamber of biometrics, spare room, observation room (short stay) and pharmacy.
Moreover, QU clinic services include:
- Emergency medical treatment at accident sites.
- Performance of routine medical procedures on patients, including medical checkups, diagnosis of illnesses, and prescription treatments.
- Monitor the status of patients with chronic medical issues such as diabetes, asthma, and high blood pressure.
- Transferring urgent or critical medical cases to Hamad Hospital’s emergency sector, accompanied by a clinic nurse.
You can view all services list provided by the clinic through this link.
- The clinic is applying an information e-system to document health care data, facilitate E- prescription fulfillment and proper medication labeling.
- You can view events and medical courses provided by the clinic through this link.
Was this service helpful?