You can obtain copies of tender documents through the Government Procurement Regulatory Department and know Information about the requirements and procedures.
Follow these steps to obtain copies of tender documents:
Steps and Guidance
- Visit the Government Procurement Regulatory Department headquarter located in Rawabi Street, Al-Muntazah to obtain the copies during working hours after payment of non-refundable tender fees.
- Submit an authorization letter from company.
- Submit a letter of guarantee or certified cheque from a bank operating in the State of Qatar as a temporary deposit for 120 days.
- Put the proposal in Government Procurement Regulatory Department box. Proposals must be in closed envelops stamped and sealed in red wax and addressed to the Chairman of the relevant Tenders. Committee (central/local) showing tender number, type, and the subject.
Conditions and Requirements
- Offers must be valid for a period of ninety days from the date of opening the envelopes.
- Deadline for offer submission of is 12:00 am (noon). Offers received after the deadline, will be disregarded.
The Government Procurement Regulatory Department invites bidders or their representatives to attend the opening of the envelopes and read the quotes on the day following the date of the closure during office hours. For more information visit: www.ctc.gov.qa or call +974 44378190, 44378143.
Was this service helpful?