Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Applications & Registrations

Purchase Investments of Minors by their Persons in Charge

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : General Authority for Minors Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


This service allows the persons in charge of minors’ affairs to apply to purchase real estate, shares, companies, or the shares of minors after dividing the estate for the purpose of investing it.

Offline Instructions

Submit the application form, along with the following documents:

  • IBAN Number
  • Usufruct
  • Commercial Registry – Investment
  • Title of Deeds
  • Quotation
  • Real Estate Registration
  • Shares’ Disclosure

Service Center

GAMA building (View Google Maps)


There are no fees for this service.

Was this service helpful?