- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Reception at the Centre for GIS.
- Submit official letter if the applicant is a government entity.
- Attach Purchase Acknowledgment/ Data Usage.
- Pay appropriate fees.
Reception at the Centre for GIS.
- The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- Service duration is based on the kind of requested data.
- Applicable fees are as follows:
- EPF Program: QR200.
- Tourist Guide Map of Qatar: QR15.
- Urban Development Album: QR50.
- Landmark Guide of Qatar: QR100.
- Only government entities get the service free of charge.
Was this service helpful?