Government institutions, private companies or consultants may submit a request to the Transportation and Infrastructure Planning Department to be provided with the required traffic data. This is to help examine the impacts of development projects within the State.
- Submit official letter to the Transportation and Infrastructure Planning Department Head to request the required traffic data.
- Attach plan showing location of project.
Office of the Transportation and Infrastructure Planning Department Head.
- The Ministry of Municipality and Urban Planning clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires seven days to be completed.
- In case the Transportation and Traffic Planning Section Head rejects the request, the applicant is informed about the reasons, and the request is closed.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?