Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Other Services

Provide Information on Plots' Entries and Exits

  • Last Updated 29 Aug, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Transport
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Transportation, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Employee

Service Description

Government institutions, private companies, consultants and individuals can submit a request to get information on the required plots' entries and exits. The request should be submitted to Land Transport Planning Department at Land Transport Networks Planning Department at the Ministry of Transport (MOT).

Offline Instructions

  • Provide a scheme clarifying the required project site.
  • Provide a letter addressed to the director of Land Transport Planning Department.

Service Center

Land Transport Planning Department.

Additional Information

Land Transport Planning Department will direct the application to the specialized engineer who will examine, approve and deliver it alongside with the required data to the applicant party within one week of application date.

Was this service helpful?