The business community of Qatar Financial Centre (QFC) is supported by a dedicated Client Affairs team that serves as a one-stop-shop for all service requests. The team’s support is clear in the following:
- Focal point of contact for all licensed firms: Dedicated contact point at email@example.com for all issues/questions/requests outside of the e-Services Portal.
- Engagement and individual support: Engage with CEOs and senior executives of QFC firms in a direct dialog to understand any business issues that firms face in the market or with the QFC. The team offers individual support in the resolution of your business issues on a best efforts basis.
- Business community events: Host several networking and knowledge-based events throughout the year for QFC firms to enhance the QFC business community and integration with the local market.
- Orientation sessions: Organize orientation sessions with QFC departments for newly registered firms that will provide guidance on requirements for operating from the QFC.
- Measures QFC firms’ satisfaction: Administer the mandatory Registration Survey (for newly licensed firms) and the Annual Survey (for all existing firms) to measure firms’ overall satisfaction and experience with the QFC. Results are reported to QFC senior management to inform decision makers and highlight areas for improvement.