Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Parental Services

Property Maintenance for those under GAMA Care

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : General Authority for Minors Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent


This service enables the mother, agent, or trustee of a minor, to submit a request to maintain the property of those under the care of the General Authority for Minors’ Affairs (GAMA).

Offline Instructions

Submit the application form, along with the following documents:

  • Applicant’s QID Card
  • Title of Deeds’ Copy
  • Municipality’s License of Maintenance Approval
  • Maintenance Company’s Quotation
  • Maintenance Company’s Bank Account Number

Service Center

GAMA building (View Google Maps)


There are no fees for this service.

Was this service helpful?