Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Other Services

Property Boundary Adjustment

  • Last Updated 19 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Resident: Employee

Service Description

Landlords and authorized agents may submit a request to the Urban Planning Section of the Urban Planning Department to adjust the boundaries and design of lands in order to be in consistent with the general policy plan.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.
  • Attach certified copy of title deed, certified copy of property document with clear coordinates and copy of ID.
  • Provide letter from Technical Affairs Section in case application is submitted to competent municipality.

Service Center

  • Customer Service Counter at Urban Planning Sector.
  • Competent municipality.

Additional Information

  • The Ministry of Municipality clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • This service requires 30-60 days to be completed based on the type of transaction.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?