Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Roads, Buildings, and Construction

Permit to Work from Ashghal

  • Last Updated 12 Apr, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Public Works Authority (Ashghal)
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Citizen: Business Owner

Service Description

Contractors may submit a request to the Roads Operation & Maintenance (O&M) Department of the Assets Affairs Sector at the Public Works Authority “Ashghal” to request access to Ashghal assets for various work activities.

Online Instructions

  • Log in to Ashghal Customer Zone Portal, then click on "Apply".
  • Fill in the online form entering all the required information.
    • Attach the following documents:
    • Application Form
    • Work Access Form
    • Shutdown LOTO Form (where applicable)
    • HSE Plan
    • Method Statement 
    • Risk Assessment
    • Emergency Plans
    • Drawings and photos
    • COVID-19 - Precautionary Plans
    • H&S Resource
    • TDP Traffic Diversion Plans (where applicable)
  • Click on “Submit”.

Additional Information

  • The applicant is responsible for ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with Ashghal requirements, conditions and specifications
  • All permits must be kept at the point of work and must be accompanied by a stamped and signed request.
  • Ashghal Safety Representatives have the right to stop work if any violation of safe working methods is taking place.
  • Ashghal has the right to withdraw the permit at any point without prior notice.
  • This service is available online around the clock.
  • For more information, please check the FAQs section on Ashghal website or call Ashghal Contact Center at: 188 or 44951111.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?