This service allows suppliers, service providers, and contractors to pay for the company classification certificate fees, through the tenders’ e-government portal (Monaqasat) of the Ministry of Finance (MOF), using the credit card, which will eliminate the time and effort spent in visiting MOF Government Procurement Department Office for paying the fees and collecting the certificate.
- Navigate to the “Applications List” page.
- Select “Classified” Company Classification Application and click on the “Certificates” icon to view all available certificates.
- Select the certificate and click on the “Payment” icon to continue with the online payment process.
- Use the credit card to make the fee payment transaction for the required certificate.
Classification certificate fees vary based on the classification and application types.
- The user must have a valid login account with Monaqasat portal.
- The applicant should have a company classification application or is classified on the system.
- Payment must be done through using credit card.
- Once the payment transaction is completed successfully, the user can instantly download the classification certificate from the system, for one time, within seven days from the certificate’s issuance date. After this duration, the download option will be disabled for the user.
- The user will receive the online payment receipt from the system, which can be used in case of any future references.