Public Prosecution allows audience and lawyers to pay fines and bails online, and also the fees of applications and lawsuits.
- Login to the Public Prosecution website.
- Review the list of reports, and select the required report.
- Select the financial procedures.
- Select the required financial procedure, then payment.
- A receipt of the financial procedure will be shown for printing.
Attend in person to the Public Services Section at the Public Prosecution building and submit your request.
Public Services Section at the Public Prosecution building (Check Google Maps).
- This service takes a week to be completed.
- The offline applications have to be submitted during the official working hours of the Public Prosecution's Public Services Section (8:00 am to 1:30 pm).
No fees required for this service.
Was this service helpful?