Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Counselling & Care

Money Transfer Service with the General Authority for Minors’ Affairs

  • Last Updated 07 Nov, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : General Authority for Minors Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

This service provides the ability to submit a request to transfer funds from a bank to an account with the General Authority for Minors’ Affairs (GAMA).

Offline Instructions

  • Visit Customer Service Section in GAMA.
  • Submit the application form, providing the following documents: 
    • A copy of the applicant's ID card (mandatory).
    • Heirs’ list (optional).
    • Authorization (optional).

Service Center

GAMA building (View Google Maps).


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?