Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Assessments, Amendments & Accreditations

Modify Foreign Labor Approval

  • Last Updated 26 Jul, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Administrative Development Labor and Social Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor:Business Owner
Citizen:Business Owner

Service Description

Employers who wish to modify their approved applications to hire foreign workers should submit their requests to the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs (MADLSA). The application process is required for making any changes to approved jobs and nationalities.

Online Instructions

Follow these steps to modify your approved application to hire foreign workers:

  • Log in with your smart card.
  • Enter the approved application number or the VP number.
  • Fill out the online application form.
  • Attach the supporting documents
  • Preview the application details and click “Submit”.

Additional Information

You will receive the final results within three days through email and SMS.

Was this service helpful?