Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Grievances & Complaints

Lodge a Complaint Against Telecom Operator

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Communications Regulatory Authority
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Communications and IT, Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Visitor: Student, Tourist, Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Employee

Service Description

As protecting consumers’ rights is the keystone of CRA’s policy, consumers can freely approach CRA, Consumer Protection Affairs department, to lodge their complaints against local telecom operators, only if they were unable to reach an acceptable solution to their problem with their service providers first.

Online Instructions

  • Fill out the online “Lodge a complaint” form.
  • Enter your name, the subject, your email address, contact telephone number, complaint reference number of your service provider, and your complaint details.
  • Click on “Submit”.

Additional Information

  • You can lodge an online complaint with the service provider through its website first, before escalating it to the CRA:
  • For Ooredoo, fill in the online complaint form, or send your complaint to
  • For Vodafone, email your complaint to
  • If you were unable to reach an acceptable solution with your service provider, you can lodge a complaint with the CRA, under the following conditions:
  • If you have a Mobile service disconnection and your complaint remains open/unresolved for 48 hours, or 72 hours in case of fixed line disconnection.
  • If your complaint is not related to a service disconnection and remains unresolved for 30 calendar days and/or you are dissatisfied with the resolution offered to you.
  • If you applied for a new fixed line service and your service has not been delivered after 10 working days since the submission of your application and your complaint is open with the service provider for 48 hours with no alternative solution provided.
  • If the service provider refused to lodge a complaint for you.
  • If you are a special need customer and your complaint (Disconnection or any other issue) is remained unresolved for 48 hours.
  • The CRA will investigate your complaint and will keep you informed and notify you of an outcome.

Was this service helpful?