Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Labor Exit Permit Service

  • Last Updated 02 Jan, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Labour
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Employment and Workplace, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Employee
Resident: Employee

Service Description

Companies may submit a request to the Ministry of Labor (MOL) with the names and required information on the workers requiring an exit permit before leaving the country, provided that they do not exceed 5% of the total number of employees working for the employer.

Online Instructions

  • Click on “Login” and log in to the National Authentication System using a smart card.
  • Fill out the online form entering all the required information.
  • Attach employment contract of employee(s) and mention reasons for exceptional request.
  • Submit your request.

Was this service helpful?