Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Travel Services & Permits

Issue Travel Notification for Visa Holders (Individuals)

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Tourism, Sports, and Recreation
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Employee


Individuals can submit a request online, on the Ministry of Interior (MOI) website, to issue travel notifications for visa holders under their sponsorship, so that they could leave the State of Qatar for one time only.

Online Instructions

  • Login with your smartcard to MOI e-services portal.
  • Select "Leave Notification Services", and then click on “Travel Notification for Person Visas”.
  • Select the persons you wish to issue travel notification for in the “Persons List”.
  • Select the exit permit type (Single Exit Permit) in the “Request Details” list.
  • Click on “Next”, and then submit your application.

Additional Information

  • Travel notifications can be issued for a maximum of five people in one time (i.e. in a single work session on the website).
  • The option, currently available for exit permit type, is “Single Exit Permit” only.
  • You may also change the way of displaying the persons’ list details such as “No Valid Notification” or “All”.
  • The applicant may obtain a copy of the travel notification via his/her email address previously registered in the system, through entering it in its respective field.
  • This service is also available on Metrash2 mobile app.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?