Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Travel Services & Permits

Issue Travel Notification for Expatriates (Individuals)

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Tourism, Sports, and Recreation
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Employee


Citizens and residents can submit a request online, through the Ministry of Interior (MOI) website, to issue travel notifications for expatriates who are under their sponsorship, so that they could leave the State of Qatar, within a specific period of time.

Online Instructions

  • Login with your smartcard to MOI e-services portal.
  • Select "Leave Notification Services", and then click on “Travel Notification for Person Expatriates”.
  • Select persons from the list you wish to issue leave notification for in the “Persons List".
  • Select the vacation type and period in the “Request Details” list.
  • Click on “Next”, and then submit your application.

Additional Information

  • Travel notifications can be issued for a maximum of five persons in one time (i.e. in a single work session on the website).
  • You may also change the way of displaying the persons’ list details such as “No Valid Notification” or “All”.
  • The applicant may obtain a copy of the travel notification via his/her email address previously registered in the system, through entering it in its respective field.
  • This service is also available onMetrash2 mobile app.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?