- Open the Supply Services.
To apply for ration card
- Click on “Enroll a New Family”.
- Fill in the online form, entering all the required information.
- Attach the following documents to issue a ration card:
- Copy of QID of husband, wife and family members
- Copy of birth certificates of children with QID numbers clarified
- Death certificates, in case of head of household’s death
- Divorce certificates, in case of divorce, with copy of child custody certificate attached
- Attach the following documents to issue feed card:
- Copy of Qatari ID.
- Animal Resources Ownership Certificate issued from the Animal Resources Department of the Ministry of Municipality and Environment.
- Pay appropriate fees after the application is reviewed and beneficiary details are registered on ration programs.
To follow up on applications
- Click on “Enrolled Family Status”.
- Enter request number, QID number and QID expiry date.
- Click on “Check Status”.
- Download and fill in the paper form, then submit it to the Department of Supply and Strategic Inventory at MOCI.
- Attach all the required, above-mentioned documents.
- Pay appropriate fees after the application is reviewed and registered.
- This service is also available via MOCIQatar mobile app.
- This service can be obtained online anytime.
- In case of submitting an online request, it is received, reviewed and approved then returned to the customer to pay the appropriate fees. The ration card is then issued by the competent officer, and this takes 1-2 working days.
- In case a paper form request is submitted, it is reviewed and registered, and the card is issued within 5-7 minutes.
- In case of paper forms, applications are received at the Department branches during the official working hours from 7:30 am to 2:00 pm.
- The applicant receives the ration card along with a password after signing on a receipt confirming delivery of card and another receipt confirming issuance of a new ration card.
Applicable fees are as follows:
- To issue new card or reissue lost one: QR50.
- To add individuals to the card or update its details: No fees.
Was this service helpful?