Companies may submit a request online on the website of the Ministry of Transport and Communications (MOTC) to issue a provisional registration certificate for big vessels.
- Select “Issuing Qatar Provisional Registration Certificates” service from the “Big Vessels” list, available under Maritime Transport services, and click on the “Apply” button.
- Enter your username and password if you were previously registered in the National Authentication System.
- Enter the required data, and attach the following documents:
- Letter from owner for the registration request
- Copy from the commercial registry (in case the owner is company)
- Copy of QID and its original for verification
- Shipbuilding certificate
- Ship’s bill of sale
- Certificate of deletion from last year
- Pay the appropriate fees and submit your request.
Download and fill out the paper form. Submit the documents mentioned above to MOTC Reception to complete the process.
Was this service helpful?