Citizens and residents of Qatar may apply for a health card to access the services provided by any of the public healthcare facilities or hospitals in the country.
- Qatari Adults: Copies of your passport or ID, passport-size photo (4cm X 3cm).
- Qatari Children: Birth certificate with Qatar personal identity number or passport, passport-size photograph and vaccination card (for first time issue).
- GCC National Adult Residents: Copy of passport or ID with Qatar personal identity number, passport-size photograph and your old health card (in case of renewals).
- GCC National Child Residents: Birth certificate or passport with Qatar personal identity number, one passport-size photo, vaccination card (for first time issue for children born in Qatar) and old health card (in case of renewals).
- Adult Residents: Valid QID or passport with valid residence permit and passport-size photo.
- Children: Passport with valid residence permit, passport-size photo and vaccination card (for first time issue and for those born in Qatar or who had their vaccinations in Qatar).
- Domestic Staff: Valid passport with valid residence permit, passport-size photo and original QID of sponsor.
- All: Copy of utility bill (phone, water/electricity) to prove where you live.
Nearest PHCC center to where you live.