Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Certificates, Publications & Letters

Issue Educational Certificates

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Education and Higher Education
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Education and Training
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Parent, Employee


This service allows parents, students of public schools and private schools that follow the Ministry's standards only to obtain the following certificates: 

  • Transcript (mid-first semester - end of first semester - mid-second semester)
  • End of academic year Certificate 
  • Previous years Certificates starting from the academic year (2011-2012)
  • To whom it may concern certificate (succeeded / failed) for previous years, starting from the academic year (2011-2012)
  • To whom it may concern letter (registration) for the current year
  • To whom it may concern letter (registration) for previous years starting from the academic year (2011-201

Online Instructions

  • Choose Issue Educational Certificates service from the list of electronic services on the Services Portal homepage.
  • Click on "Start Service" and login or register a new account in case you do not have an account.
  • Once you are logged in, please fill out the application form including the following details:
    - Student for who the certificate will be issued
    - Required academic year
    - Type of certificate required
  • Submit your request

Additional Information

Was this service helpful?