- Submit a permit request to the competent municipality.
- Attach the following documents:
- Authorization from the landlord to a consulting office registered Consulting Offices Committee.
- Copy of title deed and property layout certified by the Real Estate Registration Department.
- Copy of landlord Qatari ID.
- Engineering plans (architectural and services).
- Forms and obligations pertaining to the service providers.
Development and Buildings Permits Section of the Technical Affairs Department.
- For Doha Municipality applicants, there is a counter at the Permits Complex.
- The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires 14 days to be completed excluding the time required for the procedures of the service providing entities.
Applicable fees are QR50 and a maximum of QR500.
Was this service helpful?