- Submit a building permit request for public housing to the competent municipality.
- Attach the following documents:
- Copy of title deed and property layout certified by the Real Estate Registration Department.
- Copy of landlord Qatari ID.
- Letter from the Housing Department at the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (MoLSA).
- General site map approved by the Housing Department of MoLSA.
- Forms and obligations pertaining to the service providers.
Development and Building Permits Section (at the different municipalities) of the Technical Affairs Department.
- For Doha Municipality applicants, there is a counter at the Permits Complex.
- The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires four days, including any additional services.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?