Companies may submit a request online on the website of the Ministry of Transport (MOT) to issue big vessel's mortgage registration certificate.
- Select "Application of Mortgage Registration" service from the "Big Vessels" list, available under Maritime Transport services on MOT website.
- Click on the "Apply" button.
- Login in the National Authentication System (Tawtheeq).
- Attach the following documents:
- A letter from the owner for a mortgage the Vessel
- Letter of the vessel mortgage from the bank
- The documented original mortgage contract
- Fill out the form
- Attach the original registration certificate
- Pay the appropriate fees and submit the request.
- Download and fill out the paper form.
- Submit the abovementioned documents to Marine Regulations Department at MOT to complete the process.
Marine Regulations Department at MOT
QR2,500 for all types of vessels
Was this service helpful?