Companies may submit a request online on the Ministry of Transport and Communications (MOTC) website to issue big vessel’s mortgage registration certificate.
- Select “Application of Mortgage Registration” service from the “Big Vessels” list, available under Maritime Transport services, and click on the “Apply” button.
- Enter your username and password if you were previously registered in the National Authentication System.
- Enter the required data, and attach the following documents:
- Letter from the owner requesting the mortgage
- Letter from the bank for the vessel’s mortgage
- Authenticated mortgage contract
- Original registration certificate
- Pay the appropriate fees and submit your request.
- Download and fill out the paper form.
- Submit the documents mentioned above to MOTC Reception to complete the process.
QR 500 fee for all big vessel types
Was this service helpful?