Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Passports and QIDs

Inquire About Employer Change Application from Ministry of Interior

  • Last Updated 06 Jul, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Estimate Completion Time : Immediately
  • Topic : Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Resident: Parent, Employee

Service Description

Residence and companies that have applied for consuming approvals to change a resident permit sponsorship may use this service to inquire about the status of their applications.

Online Inquiry

  • Enter application number and QID of worker or authorized person.
  • Enter verification code, then click on “Submit”.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?