Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Travel Services & Permits

Inquire About Travel Ban

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Religion and Community, Tourism, Sports, and Recreation
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Employee


Citizens and residents may use this service to find out whether there is a travel ban circular against them so that they can settle this through the competent authority before leaving the country.

Online Instructions

  • Login with your smartcard to the e-services portal of the Ministry of Interior.
  • Select required transaction type (personal for smart card owner or company name for authorized person).
  • Click on “General Services”, then select “Travel Ban Inquiry”.
  • Use the page “List of Travel Ban Circulars” to view the circulars recorded on your ID number and the commanding entities.
  • After logging in to the service, the system will show a list of travel ban circulars (if any).
  • Log out of the service to close it.

Additional Information

In case of no recorded circulars, the system will display a message stating so.

Was this service helpful?