Patients with prescribed medications by any of Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) hospitals may request to have their medications delivered to their home over the phone, if their health card is valid.
To request your medication please dial Qatar Health Care Unified Contact Center 16000 and choose HMC’s Medical Services then choose HMC’s Pharmacy Delivery.
- The health care should be valid.
- To mention the house number, zone, and street.
- The health card holder should sign the delivery receipt which states that the medication package has been delivered and ensure that the package is stamped upon delivery.
- Check the name and the health card number on the received package.
From 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM (Saturday - Thursday).
The fees are based on the medicine price and the requester (Citizen or Resident).
- You can contact the HMC Drug Information Center by dialing 4026 0747 from 8:00 am - 8:00 pm for any question about your prescription, or by emailing DIC@hamad.qa.
- In case certain types of medications are not approved for delivery. Please visit the pharmacy.
- This service is provided in collaboration with Qatar Post.
Was this service helpful?