Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Property Services

Grant Title Deeds to Citizens in Public Houses

  • Last Updated 19 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

The State Properties Department undertakes transferring the state-owned free public houses to the elderly citizens who meet the terms of use. This takes place in coordination with the Ministry of Justice (MoJ) and the Ministry of Social Development and Family (MSDF).

Offline Instructions

Submit official letter from MoJ to the Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector, as per the approval of the Housing Department at MSDF.

Service Center

Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.

Additional Information

  • This service is temporary until the registration of all the free public houses under names of beneficiaries.
  • The Ministry of Municipality clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • This service requires two days to be completed.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?