The Government Resource Planning System “Mawared” was created to be part of the strategic plan of the Integrated Government (i-Gov) Program in Qatar.
Mawared is considered to be one of the most important initiatives in the i-Gov Program. Its aim is to enhance the interaction between all government entities in managing government resources.
Mawared brings leading-edge Human Capital Management (HCM) solution to empower the government entities to maximize workforce potential and improve HR services.
- Employ the latest technologies in information systems to facilitate government action.
- Create a central database for state employees for the benefit of all stakeholders, and determine a uniform data structure as well as ensure its continuous updates.
- Support the government entities to attract and retain the right qualified people, develop and leverage their talents, and to retain top performers.
- Automate talent management and other HR processes, such as time management and payroll.
Mawared supports the following key business activities:
- Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of human resources management.
- Enable decision-makers and HR officials and government entities executives to make well-informed decisions.
Continue to achieve the objectives of the government continuously through alignment of the workforce with organizational goals and finding the best qualified candidates for the job.
- Provide an end-to-end solution for the entire recruiting process.
- Reduce time to hire.
- Build strong long-term-relationships with potential employees.
Enable consistent achievement of government objectives by aligning the workforce to support management objectives.
- Ensure speed and accuracy in decision-making by providing a direct and quick access to information and data, such as key performance indicators and warnings and information analytical and statistical reports.
- Reduce the periods of time required in budget preparation and hiring processes.
Employee Self- Service
- Raise the level of efficiency and function of productivity by enabling employees to access data through online portal.
- Improve productivity through the application of an automated system for human resources operations (not paper).
Through Mawared you can also exploit the following advantages:
- Analyzing related to planning, monitoring and measurement.
- The overall operations that help make informed decisions in a quick and effective ways.
- Linking the costs of training and employment business results.
- Re-using data to improve HR processes.
- Transparency in the performance of human resources.
For support please call:
Was this service helpful?