Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Approvals, Authorizations & Authentications

Apply for a Request to Expend the Minor’s Money

  • Last Updated 02 May, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : General Authority for Minors Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent


This service enables the mother, guardian, custodian, or authorized person, to use the money possessed by the minor under the care of the General Authority for Minor Affairs (GAMA), to cover the required expenses. 

Online Instructions

  • Download and login to Thukhr mobile app of GAMA, from App Store or Google Play, by entering your QID number and password on the National Authentication System.
  • Click on the icon on the top right of the home page to access the services.
  • Click on Services, then on Money Expending. 
  • Choose the applicant relationship.
  • Select the targeted minor’s profile, then click on Next.
  • Choose the Court’s Decision Details if Available and enter the required details, then click on Next.
  • Click on Add Beneficiary, then enter Beneficiary Details.
  • Enter the Request Reason, Payment Method Details, and Expenditure Amount for each file.
  • Add another beneficiary, if any, by clicking on Add Another Beneficiary.
  • Click on Next.
  • Enter general remarks on the request, then click on Next.
  • Upload the required attachments by clicking on the “+” symbol, then click on Next.
  • Review the request details and tick the checkbox of responsibility acknowledgment. 
  • Click on Submit to send the request.

Was this service helpful?