CloseSkip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Other Services

Farm Affairs Service

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality and Environment
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Environment and Agriculture, Housing
Intended Audience
Visitor:Business Owner
Citizen:ParentBusiness OwnerEmployee


Individuals may submit a request to the Agricultural Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment to get agricultural services or workers.

Online Instructions

  • Enter your username/QID no. and password. (first step)
  • Click on “Agricultural Affairs Department”, then “Farm Affairs Service”.
  • Fill out the online form, entering personal details and farm details.
  • Select the type of service, and the location where the service is requested.
  • Attach official copy of establishment statistics on passports, in case of requesting agricultural workers.
  • Click on "Save".

Additional Information

  • The applicant has to be a registered farm owner.
  • For any inquiries, technical problems or complaints, please call at: 184 over 24 hours, or send an email to:

Was this service helpful?