This service enables individuals to apply for a family visit visa (family applications) and follow up on them.
- Log in with your smartcard to the MOI e-services portal.
- Click on “Visa Services” then “Family Visit Application”.
- Use the “Service Options” page to check all available options of the service.
- Select visa application type from the “Application Type” list.
To submit a new application
- Select “New Application” from the “Application Options” list, then click on “Next”.
- Enter expatriate data and select the relation, then click on “Next”.
- Enter passport details of expatriate, then click on “Next”.
- Enter email address to receive copy of receipt, then click on “Next”.
- Attach the required documents, then click on “Next”.
- Review the data, then click on “Submit”.
To inquire and follow up on application
- Select “Application Follow up”, then click on “Next” so that the displays a list of the previously submitted application(s) with the status and documents of each
- Check the “Application Details”, then click on “Next”.
- Click on “Upload Missing Documents” in case of documents not attached at the time of submitting the application.
- Attach the missing documents (according to the “application status”, then click on “Submit”.
- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Permanent Committee for Looking for Labor Approval at MOI.
- Attach the following documents:
- Copy of host’s QID
- Copy of valid passport of the person to be brought in
- Certified copy of marriage contract and birth certificates for children
- Certified copy of employment contract emphasizing job and salary
- Certificate of good conduct (Police Clearance), certified by the relevant authorities for adults
- Health insurance with a company accepted in the State, for the whole duration of the visitor’s stay in the country
- Certificate proving that medical examination has been passed abroad, in accordance with the mechanism adopted by the competent authorities
- Any other conditions deemed necessary by the competent authority in this regard
Expatriate Affairs Department and the Unified Services Centers
- The user shall own a smart card to use the service online.
- This service can be obtained online at any time and immediately.
- This service is also available via Metrash2.
- Wives and children shall be brought in to the country as per the following terms:
- Resident shall hold a valid work residence permit
- Resident shall submit a marriage contract certified by the competent authorities as per the terms of attestation
- Employee in government and semi-government entities shall have family housing from the employer, or family allowance shall be provided as specified in the employment contract
- Profession and salary of employees in government and semi-government entities shall be confirmed by official letter
- Private sector employees shall have technical or specialized (non-labor) professions with salary no less than QR10,000 or QR7,000 with family housing facility
- Private sector employees shall provide proof of salary by submitting a bank statement for no less than six months from an accredited bank in the country. The profession is also confirmed by a notarized employment contract and copy of educational certificate.
- Paper form shall be typed in Arabic.
- Required names and data shall be typed as written in the passport
- Residence permit of foreign spouse of Gulf citizen, issued in his country, shall be valid, or a marriage approval certified by the competent authorities is submitted.
- All attached copies must be clear and in serial as mentioned above.
- Original documents are required at the time of registration.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?