Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Property Services

Exchange Public Land for Another

  • Last Updated 11 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

Citizens may request to exchange a public land allocated as per the Housing Law or through grant in a certain area with another located in a different area, and the Real Estate Registration Department at the Ministry of Justice cooperates in this regard.

Offline Instructions

  • Download the paper form and fill in the part about “Switch Land (Government to Government)”, then submit it to the Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.
  • Attach copy of QID, and copy of title deed and layout.
  • Submit Acknowledgement of Government Land Assignment.

Service Center

Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.

Additional Information

  • There has to be a vacant land in the area where the switch is requested.
  • The Ministry of Municipality clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • This service requires 17 days to be completed.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?