Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Government Housing

Exchange Land of Citizen for That of Another

  • Last Updated 11 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Citizen: Business Owner

Service Description

A citizen may request to exchange a land for that of another citizen as long as both lands are allocated as per the housing system or by way of grant, and coordination is made with the other government entities concerned with this matter.

Offline Instructions

  • Download the paper form and fill in the part about “Switch Plot with Citizen”, then submit it to the Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.
  • Attach copy of QID of both parties, and attested copies of title deeds and layouts.

Service Center

Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.

Additional Information

  • Both parties shall agree on the swap and that there are no buildings on the two lands.
  • None of the two lands shall be located within the areas allocated for groups unless the two citizens are from the same family.
  • The Ministry of Municipality clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • This service requires 17 days to be completed.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?