Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button

Exception to Enroll Children of Private Sector Employees/Unemployed in Gov. Schools

  • Last Updated 06 Sep, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Education and Higher Education
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Education and Training
Intended Audience
Resident: Parent


This service allows residents who are parents working in the private and semi-government sectors, as well as those who are not working and cannot register their children in government schools to submit an Enrollment Exception Request.The parent can also submit more than one request in case the students are twins, and the age of the student should not be less than six years old.The school recommendation is done based on the vacancies available at MOEHE specified schools.

Online Instructions

  • Access the service page provided by the Schools Affairs Department at MOEHE.
  • Create a new user account or login.
  • Choose the student that you would like to apply for from the previously identified children list on the National Student Information System (NSIS).
  • You can also add a new student by clicking on “Add New Student” and entering the required details and clicking “Save”.
  • Select the Son or the Daughter you would like to request the exception for under “Applications Submission”.
  • Fill out the application details. 
  • Attach the following documents:
    • Kahramaa number linked to the father’s QID number.
    • A letter from the employer showing the salary (new).
    • QID copies of both parents. 
    • Bank certificate showing the salary transfer for the last 3 months.
    • Student’s QID copy. 
    • The academic certificate of the student to be excluded.
    • Birth certificate of the student to be excluded.
    • Birth certificates and educational certificates for siblings (if any).
    • Housing rental contract.
  • Continue filling the application details. 
  • Click on “Submit Application”.


No fees are required for this service.

Additional Information

  • You will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number and email in case your application was accepted or rejected and based on the reference number before the beginning of the school year.
  • You can get in touch with the technical support team if you face any technical issues relating to the application system on
  • You can watch the instructional video for the steps how to submit the exception request as well as the user guide.

Was this service helpful?