Students with special needs can register at a government school, after specifying the needed support for them, according to the student’s medical checkup.
The special need student condition is assessed thoroughly by Roaa' Center for Evaluation and Consultation in coordination with the student’s health center.
Visit Roaa' Center for Evaluation and Consultation and submit the following original documents and their copies:
- Two personal photos of the student
- Birth Certificate
- Health card
- Student’s Passport and QID Card
- Parent’s QID Card (Father and Mother) and Passport
- "To Whom it May Concern" certificate from KAHRAMAA
- School Health Profile
- "To Whom it May Concern Certificate" issued by the Employer to the Parent
- Recent medical reports from accredited official entities (and translated from an accredited office if they are in English)
No fees are required for this service.
- Certain serious cases may not be registered, but will be provided with educational alternatives other than government schools.
- Registration is done in accordance with the MOEHE’s annual plan.
- For more information, you can visit the service information page.
Was this service helpful?