Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button

Enroll Students with Special Needs in Government Schools

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Education and Higher Education
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic :
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner
Resident: Parent


Students with special needs can register at a government school, after specifying the needed support for them, according to the student’s medical checkup.

Offline Instructions

The special need student condition is assessed thoroughly by Roaa' Center for Evaluation and Consultation in coordination with the student’s health center.

Offline Instructions

Visit Roaa' Center for Evaluation and Consultation and submit the following original documents and their copies:

  • Two personal photos of the student
  • Birth Certificate
  • Health card
  • Student’s Passport and QID Card
  • Parent’s QID Card (Father and Mother) and Passport
  • "To Whom it May Concern" certificate from KAHRAMAA
  • School Health Profile
  • "To Whom it May Concern Certificate" issued by the Employer to the Parent
  • Recent medical reports from accredited official entities (and translated from an accredited office if they are in English)

Service Center

Roaa' Center for Evaluation and Consultation (Check Google Maps).


No fees are required for this service.

Additional Information

  • Certain serious cases may not be registered, but will be provided with educational alternatives other than government schools.
  • Registration is done in accordance with the MOEHE’s annual plan.
  • For more information, you can visit the service information page

Was this service helpful?