Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button

Disbursement of Deposit (Money Deposited by Tenant)

  • Last Updated 23 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Employee

Service Description

A lessor can submit a request to the Ministry of Municipality (MoM) disburse the money deposited by the tenant at the Rental Disputes Settlement Committees Office. This service targets individuals, government, semi-government and private entities (natural or juridical person).

Online Instructions

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill in the paper form, then submit it to the Rental Disputes Settlement Committees Office.
  • Individuals: Attach copy of ID card.
  • Establishments and companies: Attach copy of establishment ID card, copy of commercial registration, copy of representative ID card and an authorization letter for the company’s representative (if any).

Service Center

Rental Disputes Settlement Committees Office (Next to Rawdat Al Khail Park).

Additional Information


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?